Asbestos analyses for
Speed and reliability are key in the construction sector. Top Analytica’s reliability in research is top-notch and we serve our customers quickly and flexibly. The most important thing for us is to meet customer-oriented needs, so communication between the laboratory and the customer is kept active and honest. The aim is to ensure that the samples are delivered to the laboratory in the right way, correctly labeled, so that the reliability of the analyzes remains good. We will always contact the sampler if there are any uncertainties in the samples. So far, we do not offer any other pesticides analyses (PAHs, Pbs, PCBs, VOCs), but with us you can order analysis for subcontracting.
Person in charge for the asbestos research is by Casimir Näsi (FM, geology). Asbestos research is carried out also by Markus Virtanen (physics) and Jussi Hyvönen (FM, geology).
(Swipe left for more info)
- Please read the instruction and prepare yourself accordinly
- Take the sample you want to be analyzed
- Bring/Send you sample to Top Analytica
- Results are delivered to you in 1 working day by email
Order form (in Finnish) (Word)
Purpose of the sampling guide is to a have:
- Reliable sampling
- Safe hanling
- Clear markings
- Minigrip-bags (or similar)
- Punch / good pen for labeling
- Knife, chisel, scissors etc.
Taking a sample
- Remove a sample from your target location and pack it into a Minigrip bag
- Mark the bag clearly on the side
- Pack each sample seperately in its own bag
- Fill out the order form and make sure that the sample identifiers for all the samples are correctly recored
- Send / bring your samples to Top Analytica
Sample delivery and results
- You may bring you samples directly to Top Analytica
- You may send your samples to Top Analytica by mail
Top Analytica Oy, Ruukinkatu 4, 20540 Turku
Technology property Old Mill
Reporting the results
- The results will be given in writing to your desired email address
- Upon request we will also notify you directly by telephone
High quality laboratory
Our laboratory complies with the international ISO / IEC 17025 quality system and we monitor quality through both internal and external audits. You can be assured that you will get qualified professional services from highly trained lab professionals. We perform all analyzes of material and air samples by an electron microscope (SEM) coupled with an elemental analyzer (EDS).
You are only welcome in our laboratory and we warmly recommend getting to know our staff, equipment and methods to get you a better idea of what’s happening in your show with Top Analytical. There are differences between the laboratories, both in terms of staff qualifications, equipment and methods, and there are no regulations for asbestos analyticals to date on how and who should do the analyzes. Top Analytica’s entire staff is highly trained, the equipment is of the utmost importance and our methodology is based on the international standards we apply in our research.
Top Analytica is involved in the development of the Finnish Asbestos Surveying Association and through the joint quality control of laboratories and the general information flow. We are also a member of the Finnish Association for Asbestos and Dust Reconstruction (Suomen Asbesti- ja Pölysaneerausliitto – SAP).
Top Analytica is voluntarily involved in the regularly organized AIMS – Asbestos in Materials Scheme (AIMS) organized by the Laboratory of Health and Safety official authority of the United Kingdom. After the last round of comparisons R63 (October 2017), the cumulative error score of our laboratory was 0 and our rating is so good.